A ride out to Whitby

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nugget

A ride out to Whitby

Post by nugget »

I set off for a ride out this afternoon to Thirsk, Northallerton, Stokesley, Yarm and then Whitby. It was a bit cool first thing, but it got warmer as the day progressed. After my coffee at clara's I set off for home and like I always do on that route, I called in at the Seaways cafe. I bumped into Roadrunner (Mike) and he was with a few of his biker friends. After a natter I set off for home. On the way home the old girl got to another milestone of 95,000 miles. Still going as sweet as a nut. I love this bike. :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A ride out to Whitby

Post by Stig »

That’s certainly a very impressive mileage total. Looks like you’ve had good weather up there.

I am honestly starting to miss rides out on my bike, next years commission looks promising at this point
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nugget

Post by nugget »

It was a good day yesterday. I didn’t leave home till 11am, because I waited for the temperature to warm up a bit before I set off. It was a lot warmer inland at Northallerton etc. when I got to Whitby there was beautiful blue sky, but the coolness made your nose run a bit. 🤧

Looking forward to seeing your old crate back on the road. I just hope the bloody thing will run ok when you get it sorted? 👍

I’m hoping to get out today for a buzz round, but it’s only 8c so far. 🥶
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nugget

Post by nugget »

Here we go again. I've started, so I'll finish. :lol: :lol: :lol: