clay

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

clay

Post by Stig »

A couple of years back when we were painting the RG frame, my lad opened the garage door and let the overspray drift out onto the drive area where my car was parked....covering a black car in silver paint :crybaby:

Up til recently, i've not had the time to have a proper look at the damage and assess what I was gunna do about it.

After a bit of research, I came across this bodywork clay

So, yesterday afternoon and evening I gave it a go....and then went on to do the rest of the car....finishing off with a much needed polish (not been done for 3 years or so)

The results speak for themselves. I cant believe the difference its made and finish. Plus a good polishing has also removed all the tiny swirl marks

Got to recommend this stuff :nod:

AKA Bald headed b'stard
mileeaters
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by mileeaters »

It is god stuff, we used to use it on our own cars in the late '90's. The valeter we used liked it as well, charged some for doing it tho.
itsnotagenesis
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by itsnotagenesis »

I use that on the car once a year .
Was very dubious about using it at first but its very easy to use and makes it easier for polishing later.