Hello Everyone

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
StevieLevineYork
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Hello Everyone

Post by StevieLevineYork »

Hi my name is Steven Levine and I live in a place called York, that is in the Midlands of England. I am 34 years of age and also I have been married for Four years. I have 4 children. I am looking forward to talking with you all inside here.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Welcome in matey. When you say YORK do you mean York in North Yorkshire?? Never heard of a York in the midlands?? :retard:

Mines a Guinness by the way! :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Welcome aboard... :welcome:
What your ride? :worthless:

Ill have a brew of coffee cos i aint well! :crybaby:
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

parappadog wrote:Welcome aboard... :welcome:
What your ride? :worthless:

Ill have a brew of coffee cos i aint well! :crybaby:
Was it one over the edge with the beers last night then?
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Nah.. I started with toothache on thursday.. By fri eve it was bloody agony.. I have got an abcess under a back tooth.. Its spread down my jaw into my neck.. :crybaby:
The tooth is knackered.. Its had two root canal treatments and god knows how many fillings over the years..

Been to emergency dentist this morning.. He was about as much use as a choco fireguard..did nothing!! :crybaby:
Im booked in my dentist monday morning.. Its coming out cos im bloody sick of it! :nod:

I haven't slept now for 3 days.. im fuckin fed up! :( :(

Sorry...... rant over. :D
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Feel for ya mate. Nothing worse than an abcess. :D
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

Cheers matey..

Im fed up cos its been really good weather all weekend, its my weekend off work and i was looking forward to gettin the Blade out :mad:
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

I was looking forward to getting the GSXR out but bloody paperwork hasn't arrived to tax it.
Keep on keepin' on.