Battery Suppiler - Not sure to recommend or not!

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

I just paid 24.99 for one from busters ebay shop.. delivery included (i got it next day)and 3 packs of acid even though it only needed 2.

Spot on.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

Spot on indeed!

Well done that man!
1989 FZR1000R
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

For some reason they recomend the dearer battery for the exups new than the R.

I cant see why they wont run on the cheaper one as they have the same charging system and it shte same size, shape and terminals are the same orientation.

My 92RU has the more expensive black type one with the gell acid.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
rowland75
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by rowland75 »

How much does having a crap battery affect everything?

Im on my second Rob 'Something' battery and thought it was a charging problem when they both seemed to die (AA said it was the battery).
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

on my car it made a huge difference :nod:

Parked up at a friends house and stopped for approx 15 minutes. Came out, tried the ignition and it turned over but would it hell as like fire :crybaby:

At first I thought it was the immobilizer at fault so called the AA. He plugged in his laptop and said the celles in the battery had collapsed! (I was dubious having heard of the salesmens quotas needing to be hit)

The car was still turning over FAST on the starter as though nothing was wrong...but obviously there wasn't enough power there to make it fire

Battery replaced there and then and not had a problem since :retard:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

These batteries from Busters are certainly not crap..there just a budget make.

There exactly the right spec required.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!: