Fairing bolt

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
nuggitt

Fairing bolt

Post by nuggitt »

As anybody been kicking one of these around the garage floor all season? Well if you have could you send it to me cos I've lost one. Don't know why, cos the buggers were all tightened up ok. :)

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
BigJap4
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by BigJap4 »

Nuggitt what size thread is it ,i've got a few left over from when i took me fairing off..
Biggady biggady bong!
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

I'd take a guess at a M5 thread.

That is attention to detail, all my fairing bolts are allen headed bolts....
1989 FZR1000R
BigJap4
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by BigJap4 »

Chance would be a fine thing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biggady biggady bong!
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

I have some but there not original they have a lip around the head but are stainless and work fine.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

BigJap4 wrote:Nuggitt what size thread is it ,i've got a few left over from when i took me fairing off..
PM sent matey
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

joeboy wrote:I have some but there not original they have a lip around the head but are stainless and work fine.
Thanks for your generous offer Joeboy. I know I'm a fussy bugger but I'm going for the original standard chrome one, and BigJaps on the case. Thanks once again Joeboy. :thumbsup: