GP Leathers

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

I got a pair of GP two piece leathers.

Reason I bought them was I wanted something that I could use if I ever go the chance for a track day, i didn't expect much for the money but couldn't afford the big money.

The trousers you couldn't wear on their own and are not the best cut. I've worn the suit a few times and at 1st I thought they were too baggy but after a while I realised that if they were any tighter you'd not be able to move on the bike for corners etc. So after I wore them a few times on the bike I was happy with them for the price. The knee sliders that I got with them are very thin (not that I ever got my knee down) so bought thicker ones.

If you're a fashion victim you'll not be happy but if you want a one piece or two piece for function rather than form they are fine.

I think the one piece might be a better shape than the 2 piece.

Also the seam on the arse trousers is slightly to one side, so I was told by a girl looking at my ass, I often wonder if the cheap ones are seconds or they are cheap coz of poor craftmanship.

Any how I got a pair, hope this helps.
1989 FZR1000R
DarkFool
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by DarkFool »

Cheers for the feedback guys :) I might get a pair from Gp for this summer and splash out a bit next year.. Thx again
1990 FZR 1000 R

No One Ever Suspects The Fool