Members Bikes Gallery Update!

Check this forum for news about the site, advance warning of scheduled maintenance and other announcements.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Members Bikes Gallery Update!

Post by Stig »

Finally,

The much awaited Gallery update.

Sorry its taken so long, but its been a steep learning curve with Dreamweaver; a software that until now, i'd not used.

If theres anyone I've forgotten, I appologise. Please give me a shout. I know the MOST recent members aren't yet included but fret not, you'll be included in the forthcoming page if you so wish. Just keep your images coming! Now I'm getting the hang of things, I'll make the updates more frequent.

Theres a few more ideas and plans on the cards for the main site as a whole, plus extra downloads and articles to come.
Watch this space..........

Paul
(Site Admin)
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Well folks, due to my abundance of spare time owing to my wrecked ankle and being immobilized; I've taken the chance to update the members rides in the gallery section on the main site.

http://www.exup1000.co.uk/gallery/members_bikes.htm

Please check that you're included if you wish to be. If i've missed you off due to not having pictures of your ride, please mail a landscape format picture to me via the email link below (remember to include yor forum name) and i'll do the rest.

This is only the start too, as theres loads of pics and info to be hosted for all sorts of things, along with a few new sections on frequently asked questions....

things like toobs, exup valves (what fits what etc), how to paint, more manuals and brochures and buying guides...ohh its endless :D

Looks like i'm gunna be busy this week :nod: :drunk:
AKA Bald headed b'stard