Newky Broon

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
bronx
Technician
Technician

Newky Broon

Post by bronx »

Or some times refered to as 'a bottle o dog', "Why a bottle o dog?" I here you say, Well it's like this, Ya sittin watchin the telly then tell yor lass (H'm that's the wife,missus ect to you folk South of Darlington ) ya takin the dog for a wark, then ya wark the dog doon to the club, wark up t the bar and the lass behind the bar for a drink and she'l pass ya a bottle o dog. Still not quite sure :unibrow: call roond and weel gan doon the bar and al show yaz

Seen's as this is the season of goodwill and the drinks ar flowin and this is the reviewed and recommended section and I've reviewed plenty of broon ( plenty did I say that?, well no not quite plenty) I'm recommending the one and only NEWCASTLE BROWN ALE ta arl yoo lads, promise yaz itl dee the trick :nod: :nod: but gan canny it cud mak ya :puke: any how must go av gota tak the dog oot he just carnt settle in his box at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: not quite sure whats up with him :D :D