Pics, pics !!

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Pics, pics !!

Post by 13ri »

Here it is when I bought it.......
yeah it was kinda peachy
Here it is during build up after the round about lept out on me, sorry no pics of what it looked like just after, but the old front wheel was in two pieces and the frame needed jigging to give you an idea.....
....Standard downpipes for now with shortend V&H SS2R can. 120/70 fr & 190/50 rear Pirelli`s. 530 C/S kit(std ratio).
Just fitted SS hoses all round with 2 front instead of 3 with splitter. Just about (yes right now!) to fit a new rear shock.
foto`s taken with fone, so stop moanin about the quality !
So there you go :p

Bri
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

I like that but you can get this tailpiece that is actually designed for your frame at this place...

CLICK HERE

Yes I know shorten the link...but thats what the mods are for...aren't they :D

Besides me head still hurts from last nights Jager promo :retard:
Brakes??? I thought thats what pedestrians were for!
stevierst
Gasbag
Gasbag

Post by stevierst »

OOOOh a bumble bee back end :eek: What ever made you do it?

Well each to their own, not a bad looker though. What/where's the front end from?
stop polishin' it and ride the f***ing thing!

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

LOL, You lot are all too funny for me ! :rolleyes:
Yeah that seat is made by BigBike.de and is really for a YZF 750 but at the price I got it for Id rather enjoy remodling that than paying full price. But they are some real sweet looking seats specialy for the RU arnt they. Bumble bee, rear tail shunt, bring em all on :unibrow:
Not going for an undertail pipe as I prefure the under engine look. Think Buel and the likes..........

Its all being done on a tighter budget than Holyoaks, so aint going to be too fancy :lol:
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

Ignore them 13ri...peasants that they are :D ...what you planning on the rest...colour scheme etc
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

Well, might change the gearing. I know itll do what they are claimed to do but its not a speed I like to keep up for too long, but being able to get off the mark a bit faster would give me back some grin. Forks are standard RU forks by the way.
I was thinking of going blue with discrete silver lines but im possibly going to go for................can ya guess ?

Satin Black ! Yep, love the effect that satin black can give, specialy when the right amount of silver to set it off is applied. If I dont go for one of those lazer cut SS seat plates from the Streetfighter store its goning to be the old exup seat cut and glued to a a new base which im laying up out of GRP right now to see what it looks like. The pipe might change but will stay a very short system with maybe a baffle unit made to act as a sort of belly pan as well. Nothings going the polished route but more satin or etched finnish. Wheels will be blue I think just to reinforce some of the blue alloy parts fitted. Ive cut and reworked a hugger off a ZX6R as it looks nicer than the exup hugger and I had one sat there.

The rest I guess is a never ending story of change and ideas. Id like to get hold of a V&H power pack to play with but its finding one. Will post more pics anyway to keep you all smiling / looking disgusted (delete as applicable) :nod:
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Yoda »

Said it before, say it again. There's nowt wrong wi a bit of black now and then. :ninja: :ninja:
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

Yoda wrote:Said it before, say it again. There's nowt wrong wi a bit of black now and then. :ninja: :ninja:
Its all pink inside :ninja:
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

Instead of the ss seat plate or cutting the original up you could get some seat foam from Race Products or the like and do iy that way
fzted
Gift of the Gab
Gift of the Gab

Post by fzted »

a like the back rest :D
Ride it like ya stole it
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

barfly wrote:
Yoda wrote:Said it before, say it again. There's nowt wrong wi a bit of black now and then. :ninja: :ninja:
Its all pink inside :ninja:
I have no idea what your on about. There is nothing pink inside or outside on my bike. With maybe just one exception of the carburetor diaphragms !

barfly wrote:Instead of the ss seat plate or cutting the original up you could get some seat foam from Race Products or the like and do iy that way
Yeah ive used this before but not from the same place. Handy tip with this is to use a piece of tube (15mm copper pipe is what I used), to cut holes where a fixing is and you can use the piece thats left in the tube to plug the hole and it stays in place a treat :cool:
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry we were being rude. Depends on your perception of black. It ranges from narcotics, coloured ladies, down to potting the brown instead of the pink. Last ones very dodgey. :puke: :puke:
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

:unibrow: Ha hahahahahahah :unibrow:
:eek: :paranoid: :evil: