Car insurance

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
plodder
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by plodder »

The confused bloke's pretty awful too.

I checked them out last year and the best quote was the same as my renewal from esure. They're worth a look as a quick cross-check. "Calm down Dear, it's only an insurnace quote".. another awful advert :retard:
Converted to pedal power. Now skinny as fook.
itsnotagenesis

Post by itsnotagenesis »

I was with Admiral last year but this year switched to their sister company Bell Direct who beat Admirals price.
After getting the quote from Bell, I went back to Admiral to check and try and get them to match it and they couldn't
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

I tried confused but when I went to buy from one of their quotes ...got an indian call centre.....no speaketh the english...good bloody bye :angry:
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
plodder

Post by plodder »

Esure was the same when I renewed. OK... it's simple... just talk slow and it will all be over soon.

When I has my talktalk broadband trouble and got the Indian call centres... well.... God Almighty.... what a shower.... Fckin hopeless... and when my questions/knowledge got too much for them, the ba$t@rds cut me off :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

couldn't get the ref number right after 3 attempts..Don't want owt to do with foreign call centres or firms that use em...taking jobs from British workers :angry:
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
rf9rider

Post by rf9rider »

No call centre problems for me, i just clicked the "buy now" and did everything online. :nod:
Grim Reaper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by Grim Reaper »

rf9rider wrote:No call centre problems for me, i just clicked the "buy now" and did everything online. :nod:
The only problem is that if you ever do have the misfortune to make a claim you have to contact them.
I know what you mean Plodder...I've had this after being on hold for 40mins, and 15mins trying to explain why im on in the first place :mad: :mad:
At this point you normally want to reach through the phone and hit them :evil:
plodder

Post by plodder »

Grim Reaper wrote:At this point you normally want to reach through the phone and hit them :evil:
You could pay them a visit on your "official" capacity :evil: