thanks

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
lane
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

thanks

Post by lane »

Stig awesome site ,Rf9rider thanks for the intro good luck with the project ,thanks plodder,1040 exup im from New bruinswick aboot 24hours drive from calgary,thanks everyone else .
I was hoping one of you guys could give me some info on Isle of man tt.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Glad you like the place Lane. I can't take the credit tho' Its tunguska & Arcanum that did the actual construction (I just co-own and help out with keeping the place clean and tidy)

Ultimately, its the members that make the place what it is :nod: :nod: :drunk:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Grim Reaper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by Grim Reaper »

Stig wrote:Glad you like the place Lane. I can't take the credit tho' Its tunguska & Arcanum that did the actual construction (I just co-own and help out with keeping the place clean and tidy)

Ultimately, its the members that make the place what it is :nod: :nod: :drunk:
Yeah :nod: a flaming nut-house :lol: :lol: :clap:
tunguska
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: thanks

Post by tunguska »

lane wrote:1040 exup im from New bruinswick aboot 24hours drive from calgary,thanks everyone else .
Brrr, that's up near the cold bits, isn't it? Arc and I are planning to get married out in Banff next year.
lane wrote:I was hoping one of you guys could give me some info on Isle of man tt.
There's some helpful info here: http://www.isle-of-man.com/index.shtml but you might be out of luck if you're planning on coming over for the centenary. Accommodation books up extraordinarily fast - most people book for the following year the minute they arrive on the island, from what I've heard. Someone who's actually been over for the TT will no doubt be along shortly...
"It's the wonder of nature, baby!"
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

been to banff very nice miss ellie :nod:
Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.