A free ticket to Cadwell Park????

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

A free ticket to Cadwell Park????

Post by nuggitt »

On Friday morning I got a text from rdgravy (Dave) Saying he had two free tickets for the the International sidecar revival on Saturday and would I like to join him. Unfortunately I had a lot of commitments on Saturday and I don't think I could make it. After comflabbing and a lot of shuffling with the missus I realised I could go. I sent Dave a reply saying I was able to go. Not hearing from Dave over the next few hours I thought it was all fine????

Now this is where it gets a bit silly. :lol: :lol: I rang Dave up later in the evening to sort out the time for meeting up at the entrance gate at Cadwell Park etc. Only to be told by Dave, that because he never checked his text message's from me he thought I wasn't interested and he had given the tickets away to two of his friends. :rolleyes: What a bloke. :\

Anyway I still went and met up with him for a catch up. It was a good day and there were a few of the old Yamaha TZR's, Elsie's etc giving it big licks around the circuit.

A few photos and some merged videos to have a look at. I didn't go mad with the photos like I usually do. To busy gassing with Dave. :lol: :lol:

I wasn't with the three lads on the Kawasaki's by the way.

Arriving at Cadwell video

I've merged these few videos together.

https://youtu.be/H_fWvjoL8Fc
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.