Top yoke plug.

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
nuggitt

Top yoke plug.

Post by nuggitt »

Been out for a ride today and one of these plugs decided to jump ship. I was accelerating up to 80mph when it popped out. I had no chance of finding it, so didn't bother stopping to look for it. :crybaby:

Has anybody got one in their spares bucket?

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by bunk »

I got a couple if you cant find any.
90 fzr1k in black, 91 fzr1k parts bike, 05 fz1/fazer daily ride. Thats just the yams.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

This young gentleman Bunk has got me sorted out with not one but two plugs.

Big thanks from me. 👍
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by bunk »

nuggitt wrote:This young gentleman Bunk has got me sorted out with not one but two plugs.

Big thanks from me. 👍
Glad i could help. I have amassed a ton of parts and only intend on getting my 90 going. I'll be putting a usd from a 91 on it so the 90 stuff is of no use to me. Glad they went to a good home.

Thanks for calling me young, the day after my 51st b-day ! LOL
90 fzr1k in black, 91 fzr1k parts bike, 05 fz1/fazer daily ride. Thats just the yams.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I would like to give a big thanks to bunk for supplying me with two of these plastic plugs for the top yoke. They needed a bit of TLC, but after soaking them for a few days in a mixture of bleach and water. Then a gentle rub down with fine grit paper and they came up like new.

bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by bunk »

nuggitt wrote:I would like to give a big thanks to bunk for supplying me with two of these plastic plugs for the top yoke. They needed a bit of TLC, but after soaking them for a few days in a mixture of bleach and water. Then a gentle rub down with fine grit paper and they came up like new.
Good plan came together! I got more parts where those came from ! For cheap