Sherburn photographer

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
nuggitt

Sherburn photographer

Post by nuggitt »

I was snapped as I was on my way to Sherburn on the 11th of October. I never saw anybody with camera but a friend of mine who'd also been to Sherburn texted me the day after to say there was a good photo of me and the bike. He had bought a photo of himself on the day and he sent me the link to the photographers web page. After hunting through the hundreds of photos I eventually found mine. I couldn't believe how clear and sharp it was so I ended up buying it. :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Crackin' photo Nuggitt. Treasure! :nod:
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - FIX IT 'TILL IT IS.
Nicoxj
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by Nicoxj »

Nice pic :thumbsup:

What is this swingarm??? :eek:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

The swingarm is a JMC 7020. The company went bust quite a few years ago so they are very rare to find now. Luckily for me this was on the bike when I bought it. There is another company called Metmachex swingarms that do pop up on Ebay sometimes for our FZR models but not cheap as you can see below.

SWING ARM 1

SWINGARM 2

PS: JMC stickers supplied by Stig. :D :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.