Like Teego says.....

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Like Teego says.....

Post by nuggitt »

This really is not good enough!

I called in at Sherburn on the way home and was talking to a friend of mine when this lad walked up to me and said would I sell him my bike, my friend said to him you'll never get that off nuggitt it's welded to his hip. The lad is looking for an Exup and I told him there's been a few good ones on ebay just recently and he's seen them but he says they're to rough for him. I gave him one of our cards so I hope he joins our merry gang.

Speaking of gang....

With a heavy heart I'm saddened to say that this so called gang of ours (EXUP1000) has been shown up terrible.

It's good to see that the Kawasaki 1100 club can get a good turnout, unlike this useless shower we belong to. :lol: Exuses, exuses.... I can't make I'm getting my hair done, I'm sorry but I'm booked in for a pedicure today, my wife has booked me in to have my arse hairs plucked out today and I wouldn't miss that for the world, yawn,yawn yawn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought we did well that year at Lincoln when we had 6 exup's lined up. We'll never beat 9 like them true enthusiasts. I feel ashamed, I really do. :crybaby:

I just feel like having a Hitler exup rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKx-5HPHyUE

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.