Seasons Greetings

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seasons Greetings

Post by Stig »

All the best from EXUP1000
Hope santa brings you all you wish for and 2019 is a rubber side down high mileage year

:drunk:
Stig
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Still 10 days to go, Paul, so it's a bit early but I won't be a curmudgeon. So greetings to all and hope to see some of the old members on here over the season.

Don't talk to me about mileage. In 2017 I did about 4500 on the bike including a run down to the south of France.
When I bought my AMG I told my insurers that I expected to do 5000m as it's a second car. I've done 9000m including a 2500m Euroblast. And 20mpg average on Shell V-Power. 470bhp and 700n/m torque is very addictive.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Merry Christmas everybody and lets hope for a nice summer for all our rides out. :nod:

I've made my Christmas present list out and sent it up the chimney for Santa so he can get the Elf's on with them. :lol:

Go easy everybody over the festive season. Hope to see some of you lot next year. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego

Post by Teego »

nuggitt wrote:Merry Christmas everybody and lets hope for a nice summer for all our rides out. :nod:

I've made my Christmas present list out and sent it up the chimney for Santa so he can get the Elf's on with them. :lol:

Go easy everybody over the festive season. Hope to see some of you lot next year. :thumbsup:
Go easy??????????
Is Matron telling you to limit yourself to a half of milk stout per day?
Wouldn't want to get rat arsed (leave that to the youngsters) but will sink a few ULTRA-DRY MARTINIS(tm) before tucking into beef ribs and a couple of bottles of Crozes Hermitage.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I wouldn't say milk stout, just the milk will do me. I don't really drink to be honest. I buy 4 cans of Guinness at Christmas and I have one during dinner. I have another one on my Birthday in May, then I usually chuck the other two away because I think the sell buy date has run out. Anyway I'd rather put petrol in my tank than beer in my belly. It's a lot more fun :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
northmanuk
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

christmas

Post by northmanuk »

merry Christmas to all im like nugget i think no wait a while

im always drunk and stay sober on high days, birthday and Christmas
only joking
merry christmas to all and happy holidays to those who dont support christmas :)
hey mister does peeing on the lemon tree make them grow better.No but it sure upsets yer ma
bikes 1993exup, 1988 zx10b1, 1989 zx10b3, 1981Gsx1100,ex,
2000gsxr1300
nothing newer than 2000
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

One more sleep lads & lasses before Santa comes. I hope he got my list ok. :D