Are you all still hibernating?

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Are you all still hibernating?

Post by Teego »

Had to make a post just so there's a new thread because there's no sign of life here.
Anyway, took New Toy out on Sunday for a tool around the Derbyshire hills. Quite a few bikes in Matlock but not many on the open road. Saw a red and white RU heading north up the A6 early/mid afternoon. Anyone here?
Had a good 100 mile run - Via Gellia, Cat & Fiddle etc. Got held up by a Porker Boxster over the Cat. His lines through the bends weren't bad but he didn't use them to gain corner speed.
Looks like next weekend is going to be crap for two wheels or four so I guess the hibernation isn't over. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I'm still hibernating for the moment. Still doing little jobs on the old crate. Got to do a bit of polishing on the shiney bits. I've been to Beverley today and saw quite a few bikes on route. Unfortunately for some of them it peed it down on the way home and I saw a couple getting soaked. There's still salt on the roads in our neck of the woods and like you say the weather is going to change again next week. The beast from the East is making a comeback. :mad:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Should know better
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by Should know better »

Well the Genny is still tucked up under its blankets but unlike previous years the ZZR has been out on the odd sunny cold day not particuarily unpleasant but you cant beat warm roads!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

But I don't want to come out of hibernation.....

AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

If I were you I'd book another week. The beast from the East is heading back our way. You'll be in for a bit of a shock after having endured all that tropical heat. Poor things :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nismo

Post by nismo »

Still hibernating and I'm sure this is the longest winter ever
Defected for that V Twin goodness
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Its gone very quiet on here. It must be due to the last bit of fettling on the bikes now Spring is just around the corner. :nod: :D
nismo

Post by nismo »

Did manage to get out to blow the cobwebs off on Fri & Sun though :D Off next week so fingers crossed for some good weather
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Lukather
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

YES

Post by Lukather »

YES and YES