The Long Way Down.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

The Long Way Down.

Post by nuggitt »

I had a ride down to Zero Limits in Bourne, Lincolnshire yesterday. (see reviewed and recommended) It's funny but when you look on the map from where I live it doesn't look that far really, how wrong can you be. It's a good job I had a pit stop on the way down at Fodders sandwich bar in Lincoln.

I have some upsetting news for the die hard's who go to the Lincoln meet up. The toilets opposite where we park are now charging 20p to have a pee. I can see Mike peeing in Brayford pool from now on cos he won't pay that. Not unless he bumps into that tramp again.

While I was down there I contacted Dave rdgravy to see if we could meet up and we did at the local Mac D's in Sleaford. We then set off (Dave in his car poor sod) to Zero limits. Most of the way was the A15 which was as boring as hell. Long straight roads with speed cameras on every corner. :mad:

On the way home I went on the B roads instead just to break up the monotony of the A15 and by doing so it took me over three hours to do 110 miles to home. I was effin knacKered by the time I got back. :( The things I do for this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

:nod: A true martyr to the cause :ninja:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!