Ride out yesterday

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out yesterday

Post by nuggitt »

Had a ride out yesterday with Mike. (roadrunner) I met him at the Seaway's cafe. It's the first time I've ever been first in the car park without any other bikes there and this was at 11am.

See video of Mike turning up. Took this with my helmet camera.

http://vid172.photobucket.com/albums/w1 ... 0out/0.mp4

From there we set off to Malton, Amotherby, Kirkbymoorside, Hutton- le- Hole, over the North York Moors to Castelton, Danby. Stopped off for lunch at the Scaling dam reservoir for lunch. From there we headed off to Sandsend. Mike needed a toilet break which caused a bit of a scene. See photo attached.

From there we set off for Whitby and was hoping to meet up with rdgravy (Dave) at the Whistle stop Cafe. We were hoping he'd be there so he could get the teas in. Unfortunately he got wise to us and had to change his plans and couldn't he make it. I believe you Dave mate. I managed to get some good shots on the move with the helmet camera.

From Whitby we set off to Scarborough for another cuppa which I must say Mike bought. Keep this in mind Dave for next time. From there it was time to head for home. Twas a good ride out with us covering about 120 miles.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

The east coast looks so much more inviting than our west!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!