Ride out today

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out today

Post by nuggitt »

With the weather being a lot cooler. I took myself off for a ride today. I left home at 9.30am heading for Scarborough, Whitby. Had a light lunch at the Whistlestop Cafe in Whitby then on to Sandsend. I rode through a place called Hinderwell where we lost one of our members a few years ago. (Chris Benn) I gave my thoughts to him on the way through. Then on to Loftus and Saltburn by the Sea. It must be 40 year ago since I last visited Saltburn. It hasn't changed much by the look of it. :lol:

I then back tracked to Loftus and took the lovely B1633 down to the A171. Took a right and then the next left over the North Yorks Moors to Danby, Castleton and Hutton-Le-Hole. Then took a left on to the A170 and the first right on to the Malton road to Barugh. Take a right to Amotherby and then on to Malton. Having got through Malton I was fancying a cuppa so I set off for the Seaway's Cafe at Fridaythorpe.

When I got to Seways I spotted a FZR750. I managed to track down the owner and offered him a EXUP card. Told him what we did etc and he asked me what do I have to do to join. I said just go on line and put in exup.co.uk and I noticed he was looking a bit blank at me. I said what's the matter he said I don't have a computer. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to persuade him to get one. He started laughing and said all his mates arepestering him to get one. In the end he said he will see about getting one very soon. :lol: :lol:

It's been a lovely ride out and I got back home at about 4pm. Had my dinner and I've just come in after cleaning the bike up ready for a ride out on Saturday.

I've had a bit of a photo shoot today so I hope you all don't get bored looking at them. :lol: :lol:

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Some great pics John. Bike looks well :nod:
Sadly mine is buried deep in the garage since out trip to Lincoln as I've had to strip out the Clio of stereo n wheels...got r's ended so it's a write off :crybaby:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Re: Ride out today

Post by roadrunner »

nuggitt wrote:
I've had a bit of a photo shoot today so I hope you all don't get bored looking at them. :lol: :lol:
Guess what John...........I got bored :lol: :lol: :lol:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?