Ride out today

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out today

Post by nuggitt »

Met up with one of our members today (Spud) at the Prezzo cafe in Lincoln. rdgravy joined us too all though I think he needs to buy a new Mickey Mouse watch because the one he has is running a bit slow. We had a good natter and went to our usual cafe at the top of the street. The sandwiches they serve are superb and the staff are on the tasty side too. After having lunch we had a ride up to Willingham Woods. On the way we were having a bit of a play about but I got a bit unnerverd when a peugeot appeared from nowhere and was catching us up a bit too quick for my liking. When we got to Willingham Woods Dave and Spud tells me it was a cafe boy racer that wasn't very good on the corners. I was thinking it was a unmarked police car, so panic over.

It was nice to meet you Spud and you too Dave of course. Look forward to seeing you at the bike fest.

Oh and I'd just like to mention that Spud got the drinks in without any hesitation, arguing or dummy spitting unlike some people I could mention.

Here's a few photos of the day. :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.