Been a while....

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
lokisurfer
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Been a while....

Post by lokisurfer »

Hey guys. My Exup is out of my garage after 5 years hibernating due to having too many kids. Just had the forks rebuilt, new battery, chain kit, etc. MOT next Friday. Can't wait to get back on the road. Hopefully can come on some rideouts/meetups this year? :D
smells like teen spirit.......
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Welcome back lokisurfer. There's a ride out coming up, June 12th to the Lincoln bike fest. Shall we see your pretty face? Newcomers get the teas in by the way. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
lokisurfer
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by lokisurfer »

1989 Exup and 2010 reason for not riding it for ages....

I will try to make the Lincoln run and the teas are on me :\
smells like teen spirit.......
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well let you have VIP parking now that you've go a red/white & blue exup. I'd be careful saying you'll get the teas in. There's 20 of us going and we all drink Darjeeling tea in China cups at a posh tea room. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

nuggitt wrote:Well let you have VIP parking now that you've go a red/white & blue exup. I'd be careful saying you'll get the teas in. There's 20 of us going and we all drink Darjeeling tea in China cups at a posh tea room. :lol: :lol:
Don't forget the posh biscuits as well! :unibrow:
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Oh yes ! I forgot about the gypsie creams. :lol: