Seaways this morning

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Seaways this morning

Post by nuggitt »

Had a ride up to Seaways today (In the car I'm afraid) to see if there were many hardcore bikers out. I was quite surprised to see about fifty bikes there. The cafe was packed out and the queue for tea was out of the door so I didn't even get a cuppa tea. Came across this though in the car park. I've not seen one of those for a few years. If I'm right in thinking. These were an American import. It was in mint condition.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
willandrip
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by willandrip »

Surprised you did not have the flask with you now you have no Roadrunner to buy the teas ! :lol:

Those CL 350s do look good .
Endeavour to persevere.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I'll take the flask next time Will. It wouldn't have made much difference if Mike had been there, he doesn't like long queues.

It was good to see so many bikes out today. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

willandrip wrote:Surprised you did not have the flask with you now you have no Roadrunner to buy the teas ! :lol:

Those CL 350s do look good .
Exactly what I said to him Will. He knows I've no money left after all my recent purchases :lol:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
willandrip
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by willandrip »

Oooooooh, what have you been getting Mike ?

Some parts for your damaged Exup, I hope !
Endeavour to persevere.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

willandrip wrote:Oooooooh, what have you been getting Mike ?

Some parts for your damaged Exup, I hope !
No Will, I've bought nothing for the EXUP I'm afraid. I do have another complete bike I could use and make a good 'un out of two, but I still don't have the motivation to make a start on it. There's no rush. I'll see how I feel about things when the weather warms up.

I've been busy spending the kids inheritance money since November last
year and I've found it hard to stop (a bit like when I had my prang last August :( )
First I went and got myself a 2 months old, 500 mile BMW S1000RR Sport in Motorsport colours. Next I visited the Evotech factory in Lincolnshire and came away with a couple of hundred pounds worth of extras, such as radiator and oil cooler guards, tail tidy, crash bungs and bobbins and various other bits and bobs. Then it was a tank pad from Motogafix, then a carbon fibre front fender extender from Pyramid Plastics, and so on.....
Then I thought I could do with a new crash hat, so bought a nice red, white and blue Shoei (to match the new bike).......and then I thought maybe I should get some nice new leathers. So after much internet searching I went to Sportsbikeshop in Boston and purchased a new set of one piece Dainese leathers, again in red, white and blue. So you can now see how purchasing a cup of tea for nuggitt (or any one else for that matter) is out of the question :D
I've just thought, that new helmet and leathers are the same colours as my smashed up EXUP..............HMMMM :rolleyes:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Stop HMMMM it and get your bloody finger out, ya big girls blouse :p :lol:
willandrip
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by willandrip »

:nod:
Endeavour to persevere.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Your poor kids. They'll have for fashion some begging bowls from broken Exup fairing bits
AKA Bald headed b'stard