A ride out yesterday

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Well I had a lovely day and it was nice not to be at the back all day. So far at the back in fact that some got lost all together, but we won't go into that eh! I googled parking charges at Pately Bridge, it turns out bikes and blue badge holders park for free. What a bleeder that is. Somebody owes me 50p. You Yorkshire folk will know just how important 50p is. Anyway, the only skirmish I found was when Roadrunner asked for a chip from Monsieur Nuggitt. My word, I thought there was going to be fisty cuffs. It made me laugh when he said 'ere put that on ya other bloody shoulder'Image
willandrip
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by willandrip »

Good write up and pics.

In most car parks you usually get a ticket for parking in a non designated bay if the wardens are out

You would be proper gutted to have paid the 50p for parking then fined for being in the wrong bay.

They would want one ticket per vehicle (not space) either way.

Remember; Its all about the money .
Endeavour to persevere.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Thanks Will. We all bought a ticket in the end (Mike was a bit reluctant to part with the large amount of money) just to be on the safe side. And took a photo of it just in case somebody nicked it. Luckily we were sat in the tea rooms over the road watching out for a traffic warden to pop up from out of nowhere. Like they do. :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.