Ride out today.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out today.

Post by nuggitt »

Mike (roadrunner) and myself got out for a ride today.

The route we took was Malton, Helmsley, B1257 to Stokesley (TT road) Guisborough, Whitby. had lunch at Whitby then back tracked to Hutton-Le- Hole. We had afternoon tea at a very posh Tea room. It was that posh Mike used his tea finger. Only bug bear was it was very windy going over the top of the North York Moors. Trying to hang on to my bike was like sailing a yacht. A bit unnerving it was.

Last edited by nuggitt on Mon May 11, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

I remember it well. The 'Yorkshire Matterhorn' I'd do that again any time. I think I had a ride with you last summer on the route you were on today, the Yorkshire TT bit anyway. I remember you going off into the distance (very rapidly) leaving me behind and thinking 'Dave, there's no way ever you're going to catch him' Hmm, I was right too. I'm probably better at walking pace, up hills. :nod:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Give over Dave. You've got me blushing here. :blush:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Can anyone link a youtube clip of Victor Meldrews 'no, I don't believe it' just here please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg :D

Here you are Dave. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: