MOT

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
scotty
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

MOT

Post by scotty »

That time again.....had to take the bike into Glasgow to Mickey Oates for its annual health check.....

Well, I dont know about you guys, but Monday here was freezing, snow, sleet and rain, so the ride in to Glasgow wasnt a great one......thought my fingers were gonna drop off with frostbite....lol....on the bright side..It Passed....

It just goes to show you, a good pair of summer gloves are useless in the winter....

Bring on the sun...

Scotty
itsnotagenesis
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by itsnotagenesis »

Its a bloody cold wind at the moment.
Dont fancy being out on the bike for another few weeks.
Why Mickey Oates? Is there nowhere closer to you that can MOT a bike?
I used to be in and out of there all the time but only for parts.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I don't want to rub salt in your wounds lads but it's beautiful down here in tropical Yorkshire. They say it's going to hit 15℃ tomorrow although a bit breezy. I'm venturing out on the bike tomorrow for the first time this year. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
scotty
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by scotty »

Went to Mickey Oates as my mate takes his bike there, excellent service as well. I got handed 40p for the coffee machine by the guy at the desk as I was freezing....There are a few bike places around Stonehouse but not too great reveiws so MO it is... One of the mechanics is a serious racer and really knows his stuff..... As far as the weather goes, its blowing a gale and pissing rain at the moment....