Guy Martin autobiography

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guy Martin autobiography

Post by Stig »

Been away on hols and always end up bored when I have no tools to play with...so i took to reading a book as i dont get a chance any other time

This time I was bought Guys book for my previous birthday and decided to save it til I went away

Basically its a good insight into his life, not just about his racing career (although there are times about it scattered throughout the read). The book goes into his upbringing, his deals and goes along way into explaining his way of thinking and how his attitude to racing and the whole celebrity thing developed

A great read and thoroughly entertaining in my opionion. Personally i'd recommend it :thumbsup:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

I got it last xmas but not had chance to read it yet.
But everyone I've spoken to who's read it has said it's a good read.
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
undeadhairy
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by undeadhairy »

does it have plenty of pictures? reason being I don't want nugget feeling left out :nod: :nod: :D :D :unibrow:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Cheeky young sod. I'm reading (well trying to) Nick Sanders at the moment and that's got pictures in Karl. Are you still trying to plough through last weeks Beano?:finger:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

Can you still get the Beano?
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Karl can. It's the only thing he can manage well apart from colouring books. :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
EXUPNutter
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by EXUPNutter »

Just finished it. Was a good read.
If you dont like the way I ride stop trying too keep up!!