XUP no plate

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
rexeriot
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

XUP no plate

Post by rexeriot »

Hi all. After having my 3GM for around 6 months I've finally decided to do up the body work. The bike mechanically ois spot on and went straight through the mot but the hand painted green fairing wasn't to my liking. By the end of Dec she will be standard white and looking sweet. The finishing touch will be the XUP no plate I've bought from DVLA. Early xmas pressie. I also have a ZRX 1100 which I've had since new and is 16 years old and mint. Excellent bike and brilliant for touring but the EXUP is something else. Real surprise when I got her. Its like riding a bike on rails and so far I've passed plenty but no one has passed me. Think they get a shock when a G reg goes by. Anyone down south near Salisbury who fancies a ride out in the new year? Let me know. Haven't been out on the bike for 2 weeks now.... hope its dry tomorrow. need that rush. Lol.
I always stick to the speed limits. Its just that the ones in our area they seem to have missed all the " 0's " off the end.