Cuddly little creatures

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Killawife
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Cuddly little creatures

Post by Killawife »

I killed this with my bike the other day. For those who don't know anyhting about animals, its a badger. They are hard as fuck and has claws that can rip through a YZF fairing in seconds. Luckily I hit its head so I only wobbled a bit and didn't crash. Ms. Badger died instantly and now resides in a ditch.
I was a bit shaken afterwards though. And yesterday I almost hit ANOTHER fucking badger! This was already dead though but still.
They don't like me.

creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

They're a solid lump aren't they, looks like that one was pregnant/nursing I've hit 3 in cars and 2 on bikes and they usually make a bit of a mess 😁
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

hell Chris, Is there any wildlife left down your way. Seem to have killed off half the country... couple of dear last if I remember rightly :nod:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
creedxup
Parts department
Parts department

Post by creedxup »

I work nights and it's a 50 mile commute through the lanes, so I've hit/killed a few animals.

4 deer, 2 on bikes, 2 in cars

3 badgers, 1 on my zx12, 2 in cars, run over 2 dead ones.

3 cats all on bike's

Countless rabbits and birds

I'm a stone cold killer 😁👀
1992 RU midnight blue, Wiseco 1070, 6 speed, r1 calipers, ducati discs , 157 bhp crank, Ohlins shock