water proofs

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
faststeve
Technician
Technician

water proofs

Post by faststeve »

i got a one peice over suit from aldi , 8 quid and spent a whole day in it on a charity run and only got wet feet , pissed down all day , marvoulous bit of kit , they also had some winter stuff you wear under nornal rideing gear , very thin but bloody marvolous at keeping warm , shirt and long john type things were 5 quid each ,,, cant go wrong especialy as they work , same oxford stuff costs a fortune and to be honest looks identical ,
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

I'll go with that!

I got a 2 piece from Aldi and a 1 piece a few years ago, I've not even opened the 1 piece as the 2 piece is great.

Tho I now wear a textile jacket with removable waterproof membrane and removable thermal lining. It keeps you dry but is a bit mad as the outer textile gets soaked but you stay dry. When you get off the bike a puddle forms around you where the water drains out of the textile, not good if you're waiting in line in a coffee shop...
1989 FZR1000R