trying to post pictures

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

trying to post pictures

Post by exudecimal »

hi chaps i am trying to stick a couple of pictures on so if nothing shows be patient
hopefully this is me at cadwell
exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

failed will try again
OLDER BOLDER BALDER BUT NO WISER
exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
hurahh done it
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Very nice it is too :nod:

I love Cadwell Park. Had a few track days there many moons ago when they had those vfr honda 400's. Lots of fun to be had with them.

My friend and me nearly got banned off the track for not applying to the rules so to speak. Especially when overtaking other track uses.

I them were the days :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
fang
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by fang »

Good effort, now we need to see the one of you airbourne over the mountain.

:D
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever!!!
exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

this shot was taken just as i was about to leap "like a samon" 10ft into the air
i also went fishing once and it was t h i s big

exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

and some more
please let me know when you are bored

exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

still playing around now that i have at last found out how to post pictures

exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

nuggitt wrote:
My friend and me nearly got banned off the track for not applying to the rules so to speak. Especially when overtaking other track uses.
by eck nuggitt
rules , the only rule should be that there are no rules and other track users are the enemy and should be over taken at any oppertunity
fang
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by fang »

exudecimal wrote:this shot was taken just as i was about to leap "like a samon" 10ft into the air

Knew there had to be one somewhere.

I went to a Performance Bikes Frenzy there once in 96, it got a little out of hand when the circuit ran out of beer, apparently they (performance Bikes) bought out all the offlicense's in the surrounding area trying to satisfy the crowd.

The following morning the stage had been burnt down and PB where banned from returning. :lol:
exudecimal
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by exudecimal »

LOL
similar rioting used to go on in the late 70s i remember seeing the burger van destroyed at oulton park( the night before the transatlantic trophy i think), i dont tnink it was because they ran out of burgers though
anyway fang the people who were on track wernt the ones who drank all the beer were they
sounds like fun but i wouldnt like to go leathering around after 20 cans of the best svensk larger .....then again
fang
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by fang »

the frenzy was held over a weekend, the "trouble" happened Saturday night when the beer ran dry.

Although there was some forward planning as you had to pass a breathalizer test before they let you out on the track on Sunday. :lol:

Good pics by the way, nobody gets bored of piccies on here. :D
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

exudecimal wrote:
nuggitt wrote:
by eck nuggitt
rules , the only rule should be that there are no rules and other track users are the enemy and should be over taken at any oppertunity
I agree and the enemy in all groups were overtaken many times. Try telling the marshalls that though. They pulled us to one side while they all got their heads together to decide whether or not to take my mate and myself off the track before somebody got hurt or even killed. We were told by the marshalls if we keep you both on the track you'll have to tone it down a bit,so we did. BORING!! The best bit was when I went to pick up my photos. The Cadwell park photographer was waiting for me to point out my photos and when I did he said so you're the mad F*****G B*****D then. Well I just burst out laughing. I was a bit of an animal in them days. I'd better shut now I'm giving myself a bad name. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

exudecimal wrote:this shot was taken just as i was about to leap "like a samon" 10ft into the air

I believe you mate. i used to go fishing too.

You can see in the photo you're crouched and poised ready to get airborne. :lol: