ebay free listing

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

Fleebay is supposed to tell me when free listing is, but they "forgot" last weeend :crybaby: But on the positive side Stig notified all of us on the Forum and I sold my Blue Spot Caliper and Eheim fish tank filter media :D Sold all my bits and pieces and now have nothing more to sell................ am eyeing up the wife, kids and dogs at the moment!!
If you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all !!!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

How much do you want for the dog? I've already got the other two expensive items. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

Take my advice, the dogs (there are two and they are a package deal) will work out about as expensive as the other two. You will be nagged to death by the older boy until you feed and walk him and the younger girl thinks that she can give you kisses on the face but when 40 kg of pure bred German Shepherd hits you on the chest you know all about it. And they are trying their very best to eat us out of house and home - like a teenager but times two. With that kind of description I don't suppose they will sell like a hotcake :crybaby:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I'm not to sure about them not selling. German Sheperds are my favourite breed of dog. :nod: (A real dog) I've owed two of them, but I was very unlucky with both of them. They both died at a young age. One had a pedigree as long as my arm and the other came from a batch of pups farm. Bit upsetting to talk about it. :crybaby: :crybaby:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Here you are skyerae. The first photo is Brad with the long pedigree. The second one is Max from the farm. I got the Samoyed (the one wearing the top hat) from a rescue centre and bought the bitch from a breeder. She turned out to be a right bitch the dog not the owner. She used to try digging her way out of the garden. She could dig holes faster than a JCB. Anyway they both got married and left home and they are living happily ever after. :D

skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

We have the pure bred G.S. and a Lurcher cross G.S. I think the mother ran past a Lurcher at some stage in her past as he looks like a smaller German Shepherd but with the Lurcher shaped rear. He sleeps most of the time as old (just on 13 years old) and the German Shepherd bitch is 4 and a half. She lets my youngest daugher (same age) do anything to her and lets her live afterwards. She is really good but very strong -willed and tries to get her own way. Doesn't work when I am around :retard: well at least that's what I think.
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

How do you upload photo's - we can send some in return. Lovely photo's - the girls liked the Samoyed and the "wedding" photo's.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Have a read of this. Scroll down to stig's write up, because imageshack does play up a bit. Does for me anyway.

http://www.exup1000.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=237

It is easy to do even I can do it. :retard:
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

time to sell the dogs...its free listing again
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

nearly missed this one...

Free listing from today til 1st January :nod:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
mobil1
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Considerably Faster than Yeow!

Post by mobil1 »

Don't want to miss out showing off my dog, Chynah. Full pedigree, 5 years old. Kennel Club name and all. :rolleyes:

The TART!!

Play Safe! Play Hard!!
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

Top dog!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

you forgot to put the ebay listing number/link :D
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Good looking dog that mobil1 and clever too. She know's were the best seating area's are. I bet she's not spoilt though. :lol: :lol:
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

free listing this weekend
AKA Bald headed b'stard