Boostie secret project part one completed.

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
TokenYank
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Considerably Faster than Yeow!

Post by TokenYank »

oh yeah... i love pies!
Yeah, I'm that loud mouth yank that sits in the corner and only ever says "DDDUUUUUUDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
Metalface
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Metalface »

TokenYank wrote:
metalface wrote:I should go faster now, I've lost nearly one and a half stone recently. :nod:

come on...share us a secret... I can't lose anything to save my life.... tried stayin on spuds and salad and all I've done is put it on.... then again... I'm a bit of a lazy bugger.

I haven't been eating, not felt like it. :)
If I have to understand, don't bother to explain.

Yoda wrote:Well mental bikes though, suits you sir.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

apness wrote:Nice going :)

I'm struggling to stay at 17 stone since losing weight earlier in the year. Means eating boring crap and no cakes/lard etc which I find hard to resist. And pies. Lots of pies :(

Been doing weights, eating lots of fruit, avoiding *nnngh* chocolate *must... resist*...

I went out for a ride last Saturday, and was wishing I'd bought a wider, taller bike :rolleyes: A 600 would disappear up my arse crack if I went over a bump :crybaby: Then I narrowed down the bikes that are wider than an Ace. Here is the list I came up with:

Honda Aspencrate.
Hardly Movinson.
Pan European.
Bus.
Oil Tanker.
Silver Wing.
Gold Wing.
FJR1300.
FJ1100/1200.
ZZR1100/1200.
ZXR1200/1400.
Blackbird.

Not a great list o bikes to choose from is it? :paranoid:
Oh and my bikes down geared already. Why a D.J. kit? I don't think there would be much advantage to one. Probably better spending money on some dyno time. :unibrow: