Thunderaces are go............!!!!!!

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Drew
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Considerably Faster than Yeow!

Post by Drew »

Vamp1refrog wrote:Here's a pic of the additional metalwork. lolImage
ya lucky they realised they couldn't screw mine together when they opened me up so they took the 3/4" bone that was left attached to my shoulder and chucked it in the bin and put a 4" allen bolt through my collar bone and screwed it into my shoulder blade so now my collar bones not attached directly to my shoulder. They also notified me that if i broke it again i'm goosed there nowt they can do and i might loose the use of my arm.( jee wizz batman cheers for that poxy f***ing imbersile car driver) i've now got a 6-7 inch scar from my neck to my arm
Meccanik and mot tester they taste great mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sweet
Vamp1refrog
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Vamp1refrog »

Got an 8" scar across mine from my neck to the outer edge of my shoulder. I too had a big gap..... about an inch of mush so they just cut it square and bolted the 2 ends together. Then they told me i'd never be able to lift my arm above shoulder height. Well, have i got news for that bloody Honda mechanic of a surgeon. Was lifting plasterboard to the ceiling the other day, so Ya.... Boo.....Sucks to him. It only buckles slightly when popping wheelies now lol
The future is bright...... the future is PURPLE!