Not finished yet...

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

apness wrote:Cheers for the positive comments - I was expecting a few from the 'haters' (you know who you are!).

My mate said it looked like a FATBIRD, so after he got back up off the floor I tried to point out the differences...

After struggling for a while I wondered if anyone had put an R1 rear end on an ace?

With regards my other plans - I've got money in the bank burning a hole (wife suprisingly didn't try to claim it all for a bathroom/kitchen/shopping fund) I've decided tuning the bike up will be a non starter. You never get the money back that you put in it and it seems people go more for standard bikes :(

(Which makes me wonder why I had it painted, but it was just another blue/black 'ace before, bit different now.)

Next upgrade will be a 1300 rebore with a suzuki badge on it, just waiting for the right one to come along, but figure I'll get at least this summer out of the bike, we'll see.

Cheers, Paul.
He be right your mate... :D ...bike looks good though :thumbsup:
Brakes??? I thought thats what pedestrians were for!
itsnotagenesis
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by itsnotagenesis »

BLACKBIRD!!!

Its too big to be a Blackbird :nod:
TokenYank
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Considerably Faster than Yeow!

Post by TokenYank »

well.... its started.......

I think it looks well tasty....

ummmmm
Yeah, I'm that loud mouth yank that sits in the corner and only ever says "DDDUUUUUUDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!"