OTHER BIKE DISCUSSION - '86 FJ1200

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

You've made a good job of that Kurt.

Everytime I spray something and then hang it outside to dry in the sun. It ends up attracting every flying insect in the garden to it. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
kboehringer
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Thank you UK!!! Brake Lines have arrived from Goodridge!

Post by kboehringer »

FZR Guys,
The brake lines you recommended for my FZR worked out so perfectly I purchased them for my FJ1200 as well.

They just arrived from the UK TODAY!!!!!

I'm making good progress on this bike but I think I will always like the FZR a lot more. Unfortuantely, the FZR is a poor candidate for 2-up riding so this FJ and the FJR get the job when the bride is along for the ride.

The fender turned out very well and I think the paint match is a good one. Now, I have to take it all off so any spilled brake fluid won't injure the freshly painted parts.....

I was able to get my FZR out for two rides to work last week for a total of 200+ miles. She's running VERY WELL..... and fast as hell! I'm regularly blasting along the back roads at 140mph (for short bits).
Kurt Boehringer
Peachtree City, Georgia USA
1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

FJ is looking good, albeit a while ago. I went abroad on my 3XW last year & did have the intention of going to Austria this year, had it not been for thevirus thingy getting in the way :angry:

But last year was fun for the two weeks & 2500 miles that we managed together

Maybe next year will we be able to enjoy the Continent again
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk