rumour mill

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Wow!! Hello Tim and long time no hear. :nod:

I'm on the mend now and still taking the tablets. I've managed to get up in the loft today to dig out another tophalf fairing and a side panel. I was going to have a go at putting them on the bike but I don't want to aggrivate the back by being stooped over for to long. I'll see how I am over the weekend and if I'm flexible enough I'll have a bash.

How's things with you? It's been a while since I saw your name on here. I hope you're keeping well? :nod: :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
thevet
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by thevet »

I'm still alive but pissed of at getting older. My torn shoulder ligaments are a real pain in my vocation but at least I can get up into the attic lol. The FZR passed its MOT a couple of weeks ago but not sure how my fragile condition will allow me to go. Mind you we have only had 3 days of sun in the last 3 months so I've no problem awaiting the sunshine.
Had to get some new semi-wavy discs for the MOT, so stopping smoothness has improved just need some dry weather. Daughter is pestering me to come for a ride thro the hills, so that will be my first major aim for the bike this year.
Regards to all
T