Merry Christmas to forum members

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
dangerousdave
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by dangerousdave »

Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one and all the best for the new year, already had my Christmas present off my wife, 5 off 63mm 90 degree stainless tubing and a yoshimura hoodie, can't get better than that, well I'm over the moon with them anyway, already made the exhaust as you might of seen by the video I've posted on here, all the best, Dave👍🎅
The Dangerous One
Pitbull
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by Pitbull »

All the best to one and all,

Mark
Rockmonster
Technician
Technician

Merry Xmas everyone!

Post by Rockmonster »

Merry Xmas to all and thanks for all the help in 2014. Don't suppose the old girl will make it any easier to get her going in 2015! Anybody know someone who can rebuild her motor at a decent price? All the best! :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Give banner100 a shout. He was advertising his expertise this year about doing jobs on other folks bikes. For reasonable money too. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

Hi all. I've not been on here for quite a time due to personal reasons, but thought I should make the effort to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I reckon it's a case of "better late than never". I should be back on here again, now that I have broken the ice, so to speak. I'm looking forward to a bit of a chin wag again with you lot, in the new year.

Let's hope that the weather is good for 2015 'cos I aim to get out a lot more than I was able to in 2014 :nod:
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

All the best Mike, glad you called in. Look forward to a meet in the New Year :nod:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Fatdog
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by Fatdog »

Good to see you back Mike.
Looking forward to meeting up again next year. :)
1993 YZF750R
EXUP - Knee Down
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Yoda »

Happy New Year you lot. May the sun shine and the roads be dry. (Probably p*ss down all year now) and it will be "my fault" :D
scotty
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by scotty »

Its a bit late chaps, but Happy New Year to one and all, nice to see so many biking xmas goodies, Santy got me some nice new boots, socks and a iridium blue visor....we get so much damn sunny weather up here it was a necessity...have a good year everyone...