HARBOUR FREIGHT

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
97YZF1000
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 97YZF1000 »

I've bought from them in the past, but of course I am in the states so it makes it much easier. Just need to be careful with what you buy as some of the tools are not exactly of the highest quality.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Atlas Lathe Yahoo Group??????????????????????????????
I thought you were busy Paul, but obviously not. Far too much time on your hands.
Keep on keepin' on.
Mex
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Mex »

I work with/on 6 spindle lathes!

(didn't expect to see work popping up on the forum!! :lol: :lol: )
4 Wheels transport the body...

.... 2 Wheels transport the soul!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

97YZF1000 wrote:I've bought from them in the past, but of course I am in the states so it makes it much easier. Just need to be careful with what you buy as some of the tools are not exactly of the highest quality.
The stuff I was looking at and bought was CP air tooling...its branded stuff and looks to be good quality
Teego wrote:Atlas Lathe Yahoo Group??????????????????????????????
I thought you were busy Paul, but obviously not. Far too much time on your hands
ah...this was a while back when I first got my lathe. I was after info and a few parts to restore it back to working standard. It was an incomplete non runner when I got it :nod: ...plus as its American, and not seen one before, I wasn't sure what model it was. I ended up joining the group coz they proved to be invaluable
AKA Bald headed b'stard