Ride on tyre sealant

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
ratboy
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by ratboy »

iIf your doing 130mph and it goes pop at least you will have resolved the debate! :lol: :ninja: :eek: :eek: :eek:
sorry mate i just kicked yourwing mirror off!
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

Have got a rear tyre at home that had only done 70 miles before a nail went through it. Still undecided about getting that repaired and using it. Some people say it's fine, others say don't
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Get it plugged, then melt the bastid doing rolling burn outs. :D
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

I ran the tyre with the ride on sealant in for a few months it was great..there wasnt even any mess when i changed it as it was all stuck to the inside of the tyre..

I ran it down to the wear indicators and it was fine. So the verdict is Yes i'd use this stuff again.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

nismo wrote:Have got a rear tyre at home that had only done 70 miles before a nail went through it. Still undecided about getting that repaired and using it. Some people say it's fine, others say don't
I'll but it off you if you too chicken.. :nod:
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Joe I will ring Stu tonight for you about the tyre. Unless his missus is on facebook, then I'll get the wife to leave a message for him. :nod:
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

Yoda wrote:Joe I will ring Stu tonight for you about the tyre. Unless his missus is on facebook, then I'll get the wife to leave a message for him. :nod:
Cheers :D
GOVERNMENT WARNING!: