latest pics of my bike

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Yoda »

Yeah I agree 5 world titles is great, but it took the horrific crash Rainey suffered, which also contributed to Revin Kevin retiring early to basically leave Doohan unchallenged. Both the Yam and Suzuki were underpowered compared to the NSR500. Also Doohan made that bike his own with development, a thing Honda should have remembered when Monkey Man went to Yamaha a couple of years ago (now no-one else can ride the Yam like Rossi either). I will give him his due though, he can ride a bike, 96 at Philip Island proved that, remember him trying to save it at 120mph in that corner? What I don't agree to is rudeness by anyone. At the end of the day the paying public deserve some consideration. Also he was rude to me at the Day of Champions and I am a volunteer for goodness sake! Jeez we were trying to help him get about Pit lane unmolested. :\
yamfzted
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by yamfzted »

tell ya what yzf there does'nt look to be much tred on that back tyre :rolleyes:
not in yer mirrors fer long
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

yamfzted wrote:tell ya what yzf there does'nt look to be much tred on that back tyre :rolleyes:
its a race tyre not for road use no tred on the sides (slicks) mainly with tred in centre ,their really soft compond tred in the center had this type of tyre on all last year no probs and no slids ultra steady :D
fz1 n , fireblade track bike , z650/gsxr750 project
yamfzted
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by yamfzted »

yzfnewboy wrote:
yamfzted wrote:tell ya what yzf there does'nt look to be much tred on that back tyre :rolleyes:
its a race tyre not for road use no tred on the sides (slicks) mainly with tred in centre ,their really soft compond tred in the center had this type of tyre on all last year no probs and no slids ultra steady :D
ok il'e believe ya good lad we wound'nt want ya fallin off now would we :p i was in matlock sunday ok ridin for an hour then it was like ridin in a f**kin freezer a few out but to cold really :rolleyes:
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

i was down matlock sunday just for a quick ride out sun out but yes it was cold but had some fun anyway :D
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

wish i was mines still in bits dying to get out on it but i suppose it,ll be worth it when its done :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
the older i get the faster i was
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

dave 59 wrote:wish i was mines still in bits dying to get out on it but i suppose it,ll be worth it when its done :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
am sure it will m8 ,plenty of time left i've still got some bits to do still not happy with it ,hope to see you out on yours soon :D
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

to right still loads to do to it when its on the road just tryin to get suspention and bodywork sorted while she,s off the road your not that far away from us or cadwell :D :D
the older i get the faster i was
yamfzted
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by yamfzted »

yzfnewboy wrote:i was down matlock sunday just for a quick ride out sun out but yes it was cold but had some fun anyway :D
you like yzf's dont ya send mi yer email have got somthin ya might like :nod:
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

was bored on saturday so set to cutting up my titanium exhaust just to shorten it to fit the same as the carbon end can ,never cut titanium up before used a grinder love the white sparks ,well at least it pasted the time
crappy weather :(

oh fitted the exup1000 stickers as well :D
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

was even more bored so engine out now for some more mods :D :D
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

excellent lookin bike.......puts my plain one to shame, but the thought of polishing the frame an then keeping it polished.........

but if it could be done like the black frames on the R1's......

well theres a thought
Black Aces rule............
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

Thunderacemalc wrote:excellent lookin bike.......puts my plain one to shame, but the thought of polishing the frame an then keeping it polished.........

but if it could be done like the black frames on the R1's......

well theres a thought
its not that bad keeping it polished ,even if i do ride it unlike some ,he knows who he is , dont worry Thunderacemalc you'll soon discover who it is he he he ,
ps he as a little black book so beware you dont end up in it :D :D
yzfkev
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by yzfkev »

latest update still in bits :crybaby: no engine in or wheels :crybaby: wot have i done :ninja:
EXUP FREAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by EXUP FREAK »

sorry its all my fault :paranoid:
a mind of useless information espesially on sundays