Back together at last

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Neo wrote:Quick question Stig, is your bodywork standard factory,or has it been resprayed?
as far as I know its std factory. The bikes only done 13K. The RHS panel is a s/h replacement, as the bike fell over when I first had it :crybaby:
Actually its the worst panel on there come to think of it :rolleyes:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Neo
Gasbag
Gasbag

Post by Neo »

Cheers Stig,It looks factory anyway,very clean. I was wondering what to do with mine,whether to restore to original or go for something of my own design. I really ought to sell as I have the RU but cant make my mind up as to which is the best bike.
Dont know why but 45000 miles feels a lot better than 20000 engine wise,
Its like the older bike is a lot livlier and more responsive, Weird, maybe its reached its optimum peak level for this engine. Why own two?
Well because I can, and I aint missing biking due to a breakdown in the summer at any cost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NeoImage
Whatever
macca
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by macca »

Oooh Stig, mucho grando. For every glint of sunlight there was hours of work. It looks top bannanna dude.
I finally have the number of a yamaha technician in surrey and the ol growler is going to get some t.l.c. to the head. It is really begining to rattle at certain points in the rev range and i do not have the time anymore to do what needs to be done before summer kicks in.
If it comes out anything like yours after i clean the ol' git, i will be well chuffed.
Top job dude...... :evil:
Improvise,Adapt,Overcome
yamfzted
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by yamfzted »

Neo wrote:Cheers Stig,It looks factory anyway,very clean. I was wondering what to do with mine,whether to restore to original or go for something of my own design. I really ought to sell as I have the RU but cant make my mind up as to which is the best bike.
Dont know why but 45000 miles feels a lot better than 20000 engine wise,
Its like the older bike is a lot livlier and more responsive, Weird, maybe its reached its optimum peak level for this engine. Why own two?
Well because I can, and I aint missing biking due to a breakdown in the summer at any cost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NeoImage
neo keep yer other bike for track days
not in yer mirrors fer long
1040EXUP
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by 1040EXUP »

Looks sweet m8, Im just to lazy to put that much time and effort into mine - hats off to ya :D

1040exup
Next stop 200mph
Neo
Gasbag
Gasbag

Post by Neo »

yamfzted wrote:
Neo wrote:neo keep yer other bike for track days
Probabaly shouldn't say this,But every time I go out,Its a track day :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: Nature of the beast :) :) :)
NeoImage
Whatever