Bob Heath Visor Spray

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Flipper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Bob Heath Visor Spray

Post by Flipper »

Best stuff I ever used to keep visor from fogging up, got it at J&S, u can probably get it other places.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA**************************
yamru
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Bob Heath Visor Spray

Post by yamru »

Glad you rate the spray , I work at Bob,s , have done for twenty five years , we sell thousands of tins a year , to get the best long lasting effect from the spray , apply a good amount to the inside of your visor then spread it evenly with a cloth all over , then leave it to dry . Then breathe on the inside of the visor and lightly wipe it clear with a soft dry cloth . Most people make the mistake of spraying it on and then quickly polishing it dry , not realising that they are rubbing most of the spray back off !
WAS A 1991 FZR1OOO RU - NOW A 1995 FZR1000RU FOXEYE WITH ME OLD ENGINE AND CYCLE PARTS PLUS A FEW NEW BITS.
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by joeboy »

I use a recolite type insert that is also anti fog...never need to touch it it just works.

:nod:
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.