drag racing pics

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

drag racing pics

Post by parappadog »

Just a couple of pics of me and mi 750 on the dragstrip in cumbria a couple of weeks back.. Can i not tempt a few of u exup boys out to play on the strip and show these gixer and bandit guys how to carry on??!! :nod: :D I think there is only me and a r6 that compete..! :eek:

Its great fun and not over expensive racing :nod:
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
ratboy
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by ratboy »

whats your best time mate? :ninja: ive done a bit at the classic sprints at north weald on an rd 350 ypvs f2 proper gets the adrenaline going my fzr would be eligible for the classic sprint :nod: :nod: :nod: like you say we should get a team together as it is dirt cheap racing MOST OF THE TIME !! :eek: :eek: :eek:
sorry mate i just kicked yourwing mirror off!
parappadog
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by parappadog »

My fastest ever run was at elvington in york.. 10.68@ 127mph. that was last year when the bike had a fairing on.. I compete in the 11.30 class in the championship. The bike is pretty much a standard 750 motor.. :nod: :D
Spending all my money on toys and then trying to find the time to ride em all.. I need a BIGGER garage..
ANDYFZR
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by ANDYFZR »

IM UP FOR THAT AT NORTH WEALD RATY :) :nod:
YAMAHA MAKE THE BEST BIKES