Just been looking on you tube and found...

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Rutz
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Rutz »

Yoda wrote:
jason wrote:
Yoda wrote:I'm not sure about a wales run this year. I'm planning on organising a run to that place that must not be mentioned. :paranoid: :nod:
yeah you should have a blast round scotland :D

go down past loch lomond and head for fort william
did 400 miles there on sat amazing scenery good twisty roads too look out for sheep tho the blonde coloured ones are the best :nod: :lol:
Rutz and meself have talked about this. Maybe a whole weekend thing, with B&B's, take better halves along, sorta exup club holiday. :lol: :lol: Thing is I'd do 170 miles just to cross the border, and motorways all way would do my head in. But I agree roads are well good up there. When scotland becomes independent in 2010, I'm emigrating north. :nod: :nod:
......Its only an hour on a fzr :ninja: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Yeah you live half an hour nearer. :p :p
itsnotagenesis

Post by itsnotagenesis »

jason wrote:
yeah you should have a blast round scotland :D

go down past loch lomond and head for fort william
did 400 miles there on sat amazing scenery good twisty roads too look out for sheep tho the blonde coloured ones are the best :nod: :lol:
I hate the Loch Lomond road from Tarbet to near the Drovers Inn, its always soaking wet no matter what time of year and you need to dodge tourist coaches and foreign drivers.
A better road is from Tarbet head the other way towards Arrochar, then to Inveraray , then out towards Garelochhead and up to Oban.
Excellent roads, hardly any traffic or potholes, loads of sweeping bends and less cops than going straight up Lomondside to the Fort
plodder

Post by plodder »

I did Mine--->Macclesfield--->Whalley Bridge--->Buxton--->Cat&Fiddle--->Macclesfield--->Congleton--->Alderley Edge--->Mine early last Sunday morning.

About 70 miles and leaving at 6:45am there's no traffic and it's a lovely ride even vaguely keeping to the speed limit.

Yoda, If you're used to getting up early with that WVM job, get your ass up here one morning once I've done the shock on this 400 as we'll have an early morning blast on that route.
royster
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by royster »

alright metalface. the video clip is mine and the bloke that put it on youtube is the lad who came second on the nsr250
brilliant racing hopefully we will see you there next year :D :D
only when we risk death do we feel most alive
Metalface

Post by Metalface »

Thanks alot for putting it on. Fame at last, how did you find me here. :paranoid:

Have you not got any of my other runs, you know the ones that aren't biz. :rolleyes: :D
If I have to understand, don't bother to explain.

Yoda wrote:Well mental bikes though, suits you sir.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

plodder wrote:I did Mine--->Macclesfield--->Whalley Bridge--->Buxton--->Cat&Fiddle--->Macclesfield--->Congleton--->Alderley Edge--->Mine early last Sunday morning.

About 70 miles and leaving at 6:45am there's no traffic and it's a lovely ride even vaguely keeping to the speed limit.

Yoda, If you're used to getting up early with that WVM job, get your ass up here one morning once I've done the shock on this 400 as we'll have an early morning blast on that route.
So that'd be a 6am start from mine to be at yours for 6.45. Why not indeed. :nod: That'd be a lie in these days. :lol: :lol: