MY 91 EXUP RU

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
yamru
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

MY 91 EXUP RU

Post by yamru »

HI ALL, THOUGHT I,D POST SOME PICS OF MY 91 EXUP RU .APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THE POOR QUALITY OF THE CAMERA WORK AND THE IMAGE QUALITY .
Image..

BUGGER ME , THINK I NEED TO LIE DOWN AFTER UPLOADING THESE PICTURES , TOOK ME TEN ATTEMPTS TO GET IT RIGHT . :)
WAS A 1991 FZR1OOO RU - NOW A 1995 FZR1000RU FOXEYE WITH ME OLD ENGINE AND CYCLE PARTS PLUS A FEW NEW BITS.
Vagabond
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by Vagabond »

Very nice, I'm tempted to paint my '89 EXUP black, but reckon I'd devalue it coz er.... I don't know if I'll be keeping her. 300 mile round trips to Dublin I've discovered she is not a 'tourer' in any respect.

My pour old bones! :crybaby:
1040EXUP
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by 1040EXUP »

Looks good m8, nice gold spots as well

1040exup
Next stop 200mph
Arcanum
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by Arcanum »

Looks sweet mate, very nice stuff.

Is it just the light or is that frame in graphite grey? Looks mean as hell. :nod:

I've grabbed your images and if I can sharpen them up a wee bit we'll get them up on the members bikes page for ya.
"Who was that masked man?"
yamru
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Looks sweet mate, very nice stuff.

Post by yamru »

HI , ARCANUM,YES THE FRAME IS FINISHED IN GRAPHITE GREY , BOUGHT THE BIKE A FEW YEARS AGO AS A CRASH DAMAGED JAPANESE IMPORT . IT WAS ORIGINALLY FINISHED IN WHITE/RED/BLUE, BUT I,VE JUST GOT A LIKING FOR BIKES BEING PAINTED BLACK. NOTHING AGAINST YOU LOVERS OF THE ORIGINAL PAINT SCHEMES. IF YOU CAN IMPROVE ON THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED , MUST GET MESELF A DECENT CAMERA .
WAS A 1991 FZR1OOO RU - NOW A 1995 FZR1000RU FOXEYE WITH ME OLD ENGINE AND CYCLE PARTS PLUS A FEW NEW BITS.
Arcanum
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by Arcanum »

Looks totally cool from where I'm sitting mate, like the matching gold 1000 on the rear and the on the callipers and bar ends, nice little touch.
You're not saying you did the paint job yourself are you? Mint job! :eek:
"Who was that masked man?"
yamru
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by yamru »

DID,NT DO ALL OF IT MESELF , BOUGHT THE TANK ALREAD PAINTED AND LACQUERED UP ONLY ADDED THE DECALS ON THE TOP SECTION . THE SEAT PANELS/SEAT HUMP AND ALL THE FAIRING PANELS I DID MESELF IN THE BACK GARDEN .BOUGHT ALL THE DECALS REAL CHEAP OF EVIL BAY . THE NEIGHBOURS MUST LOVE THE SMELL OF PAINT AND LACQUER FLOATING ACROSS ON THE BREEZE ,BY NOW . POOR BUGGERS HAVE GOT TO PUT UP WITH ME REPAINTING MY SUZUKI GS850 THIS SUMMER.
Neo
Gasbag
Gasbag

Post by Neo »

Nice bike mate, I do like the gold wheels, I was going to do mine in black but my mate kept putting me of saying it wouldnt look right!
Well wait till he see's your pics!!

Neo :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exup1000 RU Stage 1 dynojet K&n Micron can and go faster exup1000 sticker