Thundercats ho....

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
MoMan
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Thundercats ho....

Post by MoMan »

My favorite streetable sportbikes are the Thundercat and Thunderace. Even after I get the Thunderace presentable, I'll continue to ride with the Cat bunch. Thought you guys might like a few pictures from our last YZF600R forum get together this past summer. We meet every year in North Carolina at Deal's Gap (Tail of The Dragon).

Here's a couple of shots of the group parked around the Fontana Dam parking lot (trivia: that's where they filmed the dam scene in The Fugitive)

The three 'project' bikes from the this past year.
My 'R7 Cat'. Nothing special. Just a complete 'stripped frame, powercoating, redo of the factory black/gray. Just loved the R7 scheme :rolleyes: :)
The yellow/silver cat started out as a wrecked '99 blue Cat. The guy already had one Cat, but always wanted the yellow/silver Euro Cat which was never available over here. So, he picked up a wrecked one and when to work on it.
The black/orange bike is owned by the forum originator. That bike is extremely special to all of us. A crazy cager tried to kill him 3 years ago and tore the bike (and him) up. With parts from members all over the country and donations, he was finally able to put it back together this year. There's also parts on it from riders that are no longer with us. After 2 years of physical rehab, he was able to ride it at the meet.

One of the girl's boyfriends kept us legit by making sure we had some EXUP in the crowd. :)

Well..... back to work. :)
'01 Thundercat
I know a little.....and guess the rest :retard:
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Yoda »

Wish we could get weather like that. :D Good pics though. :unibrow:
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

and me an ARC might actually ride ours too :paranoid: :paranoid: :D
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Teego

Post by Teego »

Stig wrote:and me an ARC might actually ride ours too :paranoid: :paranoid: :D

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?????????????????????????
Keep on keepin' on.
MoMan
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by MoMan »

Yoda wrote:Wish we could get weather like that...
Don't worry. That was last summer. We're all freezing our butts off now too. :)
I'm still commuting to work on the bike. Well, at least until I get ready to take it apart again to fix the damage from smackin' a deer. :crybaby:
Crazy critters! :paranoid:
'01 Thundercat
I know a little.....and guess the rest :retard: