JOEY DUNLOP AUTHORISED BIOGRAPHY

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

JOEY DUNLOP AUTHORISED BIOGRAPHY

Post by Stig »

took it away with me on hols, coz I can't fit me tooks in the case :retard:

Excellent read with good insight into his career, life and beginnings in both. It tends to lose the plot in a few places which is a real shame, but overall a well recommended read

also read

Billy by Pamela Stevenson)

much better read of the two and a real eye opener about the man himself. I'll never laugh at his humour in quite the same light. Highly recommended :nod:

review is from someone who only reads comics :paranoid: .......belive me, I'm no critic to say the least, but really enjoyed both books
AKA Bald headed b'stard
dave 59
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by dave 59 »

have read both niall mackenzies is a good read to rossi,s was a bit crap i thought :nod:
the older i get the faster i was
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Depends who's written them sometimes. The biographer can only try to convey the riders thoughts and feelings. I liked Steve Hislops book. A real eye opener on a man who alot of people respected, but called him a misery guts behind his back. I met him twice, last time a month before he died and both times he was brilliant. Out of all the "Rider" books the one I really want to read, but its not been written yet, and probably won't now, would be Jamie Whithams. :unibrow: Anyway we've got Arc's book to review yet. :D :D