wakwaks poorly

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

wakwaks poorly

Post by WAKWAK »

wakwak v corsa
corsa lost :lol:
im drunk an me arm hurts :crybaby:
Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
FZR..AL
Pit-lane Reporter
Pit-lane Reporter

Post by FZR..AL »

What the hell happened???

Al
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

WTF? Hope your ok bud
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Metalface

Post by Metalface »

:eek: :eek: :paranoid: :puke: Thats looks painful. :nod:
If I have to understand, don't bother to explain.

Yoda wrote:Well mental bikes though, suits you sir.
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

And theres me thought it was pics of your Knobbly knees :unibrow: :unibrow:

er, very strange place to have a swelling. I rekon youve just been playing with saline and a hypodermic :evil: :paranoid:
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

13ri wrote:And theres me thought it was pics of your Knobbly knees :unibrow: :unibrow:

er, very strange place to have a swelling. I rekon youve just been playing with saline and a hypodermic :evil: :paranoid:
oh yea full of tricks like that :finger:
read "this weekend" post in meets and rideouts tells all
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

HERE YA GO SAVE GOING BACKWARD AND FORWARD

ill give you a run down

sat at some traffic lights rural road lights change off i go

passed 3 cars just before fishlake village back onto my side slowed to around 60mph ready for slowing for 30 zone

corsa coming other way goes around a stationary car on her side
no problem i moved well over loads of room

err that gap rapidly shrunk she carried on into my lane i had no where to go she has hit my arm ripped it off the throttle

through sheer luck and me being hard as fuck iv esomehow stayed upright
managed to stop with very poorly arm rear brake on clutch in stand down fell off bike onto roadside puking in my helmet trough sheer pain
people stopping to have a neb realise something wrong as im prostrate on the floor cant get up
girl in meantime is about 350 yards up the road im told with no windscreen, wing mirror or side glass

so there i am puking worried that i cant ride home what about work etc etc a car stops sees im alright stayed with me for about 10 mins or so
with that said corsa pulls up with an older guy in it followed by a ikkle pug cabriolet. girl in passenger seat covered in glass they went off as they were just up the road
guy in corsa is her dad comes over asks me what happened told him basically siad it as it was he was dumbstruck
by this time my arm was doing allsorts of weird thing like twiching and shit
they wanted to call an ambulance but i said no as i didnt think it was so bad but agreed to go to there house just up the village to sort things out
trundles off gets to the house top half of leathers off to see what damage bearing in mind i was still in shock
looked at my arm oh my god its like suishi black from my wrist to my shoulder agree to go to the hospital but only after i get my bike home
up shot is ahe said she passed the car then pressed the buttons on her cd to change song didnt realise she had drifetd into my lane so far not only that she openly admitted she didnt even see me
no kidding another 4 or 5 inch i would not be typing this
damage to car
wing mirror , side glass windscreen pillar dented and windscreen
all that from my elbow and arm oh yea and a kin great big black slider mark full length of the car

no police involved but will have to claim as im gunna be off work for a good while according to the hospital

arm is as big as my leg at the mo back to fracture clinic on wednesday for xrays as to swollen to do anything with it but they think elbow is fractured plus torn tendons that fasten your bicep to the inside of your fore arm plus some damage i cant pronounce
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

coming along nicely :retard:
13ri
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by 13ri »

Blooooooody hell !
Nope, didnt read that post till now. But you do like to play with saline ? no ?

And they say that fones are bad news in cars, but nothing about stereo systems gets done ! I know it has been bought up but was dismissed in the rooms of doom where they just wanted to use fones as a subject of criminal activity. Good luck with your claim there. Did she learn anything from this ? All be it at yours and the others involved exspense ! prolly not :(

I did they same to my leg when was younger, but that was my fault. I was looking at a bit of sexy skirt and drifted into a car. Yep my leg went twice the size or more than it should have been, and its funny how you get all gooey stomachs init, shit I felt sick and was ! lost all sense of ballance, direction, head just loopy. Never been the same after that either. And I still look at the pretty filly

:paranoid:
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

a work friend was on his way to work in the car one bright and sunny morn. He caught the site of a lot of thigh out the corner of his eye. Head naturally turned for the fuller picture :unibrow:

turns back after a good ganders thinking ...umm nice legs :evil:

looks to where he was going..........
....oooh f*@k... big bus :eek: :eek: :eek:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
RENEGADE
Earbasher
Earbasher

Post by RENEGADE »

bloody hell wak wak,how long this going to take you off the road?
it could of been worse,hoe the daft bird coughs up,for your lost time
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

:eek: Christ mate bet that smarts...you should stop bullying the little cars though...pick on something more your size...Mondeo...Vectra...or summat like that :D

On a serious note though it's all good and well that you're been so accomodating about this incident but I personally think you should pursue a civil case against her...buy your own admission a few more inches and it would of been lights out mate...I've already had to bid farewell to one fellow motorcyclist and forum member this year mate and I would prefer not to have to do it again it's all together more pleasant meeting everybody under nicer circumstances...nuff said really and I hope it all heals properly :nod:

Oh! and I hope you have a wank with the left hand or Mrs WAKWAK will have to be very accomodating :D
Brakes??? I thought thats what pedestrians were for!
nismo

Post by nismo »

Shit Daz, looks painful mate :eek: Glad you did more damage to the corsa than you took though :D
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

OOOOooooo wakwak can't for a while,did the manbag survive then :unibrow:

Looks painful mate,could have lost your arm there and then,that shock is a real killer aint it.
No more pics of flesh ,,,,,starts metalface off :rolleyes:
Get well soon :D
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
Metalface

Post by Metalface »

:puke: :nod: :D
If I have to understand, don't bother to explain.

Yoda wrote:Well mental bikes though, suits you sir.