Stickers from Stig

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
Yoda
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Stickers from Stig

Post by Yoda »

I've plugged these a few times now. But the quality is superb. I know a lot of people just buy the forum stickers, but this is the 3rd lot made to order, I've now had off Paul. From a garbled pm with useless pics, he came up with what I wanted yet again. I'd prefer to post pics when their fitted. But the panels won't be ready till monday, and I've got to leave the laquer about 2 weeks to harden before I fit them. Anyhow get your wallets out and order some. :nod: :nod: :D :D :D On my exup they were a perfect match for the originals. :cool:
Arcanum
Founder Member
Founder Member

Re: Stickers from Stig

Post by Arcanum »

Yoda wrote:I've plugged these a few times now. But the quality is superb. I know a lot of people just buy the forum stickers, but this is the 3rd lot made to order, I've now had off Paul. From a garbled pm with useless pics, he came up with what I wanted yet again. I'd prefer to post pics when their fitted. But the panels won't be ready till monday, and I've got to leave the laquer about 2 weeks to harden before I fit them. Anyhow get your wallets out and order some. :nod: :nod: :D :D :D On my exup they were a perfect match for the originals. :cool:
I'll second that.
Stig did my Arcanum name tags for my screen, MotoGP stylee, and they look 'F'n mint! :nod:
"Who was that masked man?"
plodder

Post by plodder »

:worthless:
Converted to pedal power. Now skinny as fook.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

plodder wrote::worthless:
You'll have to wait. I'm not pulling the covering paper off just for pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

:D